To maintain the standards within the Club, Members and visitors are expected to dress moderately and conventionally. The rules below may only be waived at the express wish of The Management Committee.
- Use of mobile phones is not permitted in the clubhouse or on the course except in an extreme emergency.
- Smoking is only permitted outside the Clubhouse
- Footwear and clothing must not be changed in the car park, please use the locker rooms
- Clothing not considered acceptable includes jeans, denims, trousers with studs, shirts with a large logo or without a collar.
- Shirts must be worn tucked into trousers or shorts on the course and in the clubhouse with the exception of straight cut shirts designed to be worn outside.
- Shorts must be tailored and knee length
- Tailored shorts are permitted in the Clubhouse
- Muddy / dirty, wet or damp golf attire is not acceptable in the lounges at anytime.
- Please do not be offended if asked to comply with the rules of the club